Mental health floating support, Supported living, Supported accommodation
- 277 Eastfield Road provides independent self-contained one and two-bed flats for men and women with profound and enduring mental health.
- Individuals receive additional support through AMHOS.
- Assured tenancy.
- Accommodation includes a communal lounge, life skills kitchen and garden.
- The service is accessed via referrals through Adult Mental Health Locality Team and/or Adult Social Care.
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- Residents have a dedicated key worker who provides reassurance, encouragement and life skills training.
- Social events and monthly residents’ meetings are also a feature of the project.
- The project is available from 9 am to 9 pm, 365 days a year.