Supported accommodation, Younger Person's Supported Accommodation
- Peterborough Foyer provides accommodation for up to 50 young people between the age of 16 and 25
- The project consists of 35 bedsits, one emergency crash bed and 14 move-on flats
- Located just 1.5 miles from Peterborough City Centre
- Within walking distance of local shops, amenities and Peterborough Regional College.
Licence agreement up to 24 months.
- Communal facilities include an extensive lounge area, kitchen, outdoor gym and laundry facilities
- Peterborough Foyer is a referral only project and applicants must have a local connection to Peterborough
- You can be referred by one of our partner agencies via email to Housing Needs or on 01733 864064
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- Key workers offer support in education, training, employment, life skills and move on
- Staff are on-hand seven days a week, 365 days a year to help residents develop independent living skills
- There is a Skills and Development Centre, run by Axiom Academy.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Umbraco.Core.Cache.HttpRequestCacheProvider.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, Func`1 getCacheItem) at Our.Umbraco.DocTypeGridEditor.Helpers.DocTypeGridEditorHelper.ConvertValueToContent(String id, String contentTypeAlias, String dataJson) at ASP._Page_app_plugins_doctypegrideditor_render_doctypegrideditor_cshtml.Execute() in D:\Websites\longhurst-group.org.uk\httpdocs - Live\app_plugins\doctypegrideditor\render\doctypegrideditor.cshtml:line 26 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at Umbraco.Core.Profiling.ProfilingView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at ASP._Page_Views_Partials_grid_editors_base_cshtml.Execute() in D:\Websites\longhurst-group.org.uk\httpdocs - Live\Views\Partials\grid\editors\base.cshtml:line 19