The New Haven
Supported accommodation, Homelessness
- The New Haven is a 12-week short stay direct access hostel providing temporary supported accommodation for up to 19 homeless people aged 17 and over.
- The project includes one crash bed facility and is located within one mile of Peterborough City Centre and walking distance to local shops and amenities.
- Licence up to 12 weeks.
- Studio bedsits are furnished each with their own sink.
- Communal facilities include lounge, kitchen, bathrooms and gardens.
- No car parking is available.
- The New Haven is home to one of Axiom Academy's Skills & Development Centres.
- The project accepts referrals directly from clients (call 01733 554858) or via partner agencies.
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- Dedicated key workers, offering intensive advice and support with the aim of reaching independence, finding work and accommodation.
- Staff are on site 24/7, 365 days a year.